Our Direct to Consumer business is performing and growing strongly, which is why we are looking for a Fullstack Ruby Engineer to scale On’s online business to the next level.
- With the engineering team, you will own the architecture and technical infrastructure that scales for millions of users across the globe
- Leverage best in class engineering practices including Continuous Integration and Deployment, Code reviews and high test coverage
- Evolve the architecture of the system by collaborating with other engineers
- Deliver value with your solutions to meet both technical and consumer needs
- Communicate technical design and decisions effectively through verbal and written communication
- 4-5 years of fullstack experience building and operating scalable systems in production
- Exposure to automated testing, TDD, and performance debugging tools
- Hands-on with operating the infrastructure on AWS
- You are comfortable using containerized workloads and clusters like Kubernetes
- You actively document and update technical architecture and enjoy sharing knowledge with the team
- E-commerce background is preferred, and experience with an e-commerce framework (like Shopify), as well as content management systems (like Contentful), is a big plus
About The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You will work in a team with other Software Engineers and Product Managers. You will collaborate with roles including Designers, Data Analytics, Marketing and others.