At Cognizant, our global community sets us apart—an energetic, collaborative and inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive. And with projects at the forefront of innovation, you can build a varied, rewarding career and draw inspiration from dedicated colleagues and leaders. Cognizant is right where you belong.
This role is in the practice of our Enterprise Platform services group (EPS). Our focus is transforming business through customer, employee, and partner experiences. We help clients across industries transform for their next eras of growth and achieve intelligent orchestration at scale by building enterprise ecosystems that create a competitive advantage – enabling the organization to be smarter, more resilient, and faster than its competition, delivering market-leading capabilities and unlocking pathways for growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Guide and lead product realization initiatives across multiple projects and platforms (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, etc.), mentoring multi-functional/subject area teams in the conception, design, and execution of product ideas.
- Oversee the work across all product realization capabilities including opportunity identification and analysis, market sizing and segmentation, product and business model definition, requirements definition and development management.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams in identifying innovative product and service opportunities from concept definition and validation through to formal requirements documentation, commercialization, launch and ongoing support.
- Lead new business development, recruiting, team skill development, and digital product/service "evangelization" initiatives.
- Create offerings that shape ground-breaking experiences using the world’s best platforms.
What You Bring To The Role:
- 10+ years of management consulting and/or experience firm with experience strategy consulting, product planning, product marketing, or product management experience leading executive-level client relationships at complex and matrixed Fortune 500 companies in the process of a digital transformation.
- Sustained career focus / trajectory in the areas of CX, Digital Marketing, Service Design, and/or Commerce.
- Conversational knowledge of the broad capabilities of product and customer experience technology landscape (e.g., email, SMS, CMS, DMPs, CDPs, CRM, commerce, etc.)
- Holistic problem-solver who focuses on the whole system (visualizes the “art of the possible”) more than the parts (pieces / function of the individual tools) - while being grounded in what is pragmatic, practical, and actually “do-able.
- Experienced in assessing, orchestrating, and aligning “behind the scenes” across people, process, tech, and data for all types of experience transformations at enterprise level (sales, service, marketing, commerce).
What We Offer:
- The chance to work with impact. Here, you’re empowered to bring your biggest thinking to help our company and clients improve everyday life.
- Ownership over your career. Stay at the top of your game through our award-winning learning and development ecosystem. And when your ambitions change or we offer new opportunities, we help you pivot by providing reskilling, on-the-job learning and guidance to find new roles that might be a better fit.
- The opportunity to thrive on a high caliber team with heart. We celebrate each other’s experiences and perspectives and promote a sense of belonging through our affinity groups and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including a competitive salary and pension plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible health and financial benefits to support you and your eligible dependent—from day one.
- True work-life balance. Be at your best through paid time off, flexible work arrangements, volunteering opportunities, social events, and so much more.
We strive to provide flexibility wherever possible. Based on this role’s business requirements, this is a remote position open to qualified applicants in Ontario and/or Nova Scotia, where our hubs are located. Regardless of your working arrangement, we are here to support a healthy work-life balance though our various wellbeing programs.
The working arrangements for this role are accurate as of the date of posting. This may change based on the project you’re engaged in, as well as business and client requirements. Rest assured; we will always be clear about role expectations.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.