Allianz Consulting is the internal consulting division of the Allianz Group. Based in Munich, Paris, Milan, Trivandrum, Pune, Singapore, and New York, our dedicated global teams of over 500 consultants share a joint vision: to be the consulting partner of choice for Allianz Group core segments, transforming the future of Allianz from within. We bring deep industrial and functional expertise to fulfill our clients' needs, ranging from strategy, market management, sales and distribution, IT, organization, claims and operations to central functions and Agile methodologies.
- Professionalization of Data Analytics & BI Use Cases while consulting in an interdisciplinary team under challenging technical and organizational parameters at Allianz Group
- Responsibility for project progress and technical leadership of project team members
- Enhancement, design, and presentation of use cases in data-based innovation
- Independent promotion of innovative topics & sustainable solutions for Allianz departments in various insurance domains, considering technical as well as economic aspects
- Support clients in the integration and enhancement of BI, Analytics, and Big Data solutions
- Use of mathematical-statistical methods and creation of scenario models
- Optimization of organizational processes based on analyses to create transparency, derive innovations and value-chain based business development
- Creation of multidimensional insurance or operations models and solutions in data analytics to show our customers options for action (in the context of e.g., internal processes, claims analytics, sales & marketing analytics, or operations)
- Data manipulation, analysis, and visualization of large amounts of data as a basis for precise prediction models
- Collaborate with stakeholders on all levels to gather business requirements and specifications, perform strategic analysis and feasibility studies
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, economics, computer science, mathematics, software engineering, business informatics or engineering sciences and at least 3 years of professional experience, ideally in consulting with experience in Business Intelligence or Advanced Analytics (databases, data architecture, data modelling, project management)
- Highest level of client and service orientation
- Commitment, high degree of responsibility and team spirit, very good communication skills in German and English as well as analytical thinking, precise working methods, and customer orientation
Did we spark your interest? Apply now and join us.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.