Scoutbee's AI-powered Supplier Intelligence and Discovery platform is leading the digital procurement (r)evolution. We believe we need a more sustainable economy that works for both people and the planet. Our mission is to drive this transformation by providing companies with better data, enabling them to make better decisions, and contribute to creating a better world.
We are looking for an experienced Senior IT Operations Specialist to join our Corporate IT team in our Berlin Office. The role is part of our wider Engineering & Technology organisation and works closely with our DevSecOps and Compliance experts.
Your role in our Beehive:
- Design, implement and manage IT operations processes and systems to support Scoutbee’s SaaS supplier ecosystem
- Establish and monitor performance goals and metrics for all IT operations
- Handle ongoing development and optimization of the company's IT infrastructure, monitoring performance and security
- Stay up to date with new technologies, assessing their potential/risks and developing strategies for leveraging them within Scoutbsee
- Realignment and automation of IT services and sustainable improvement of IT security
- Communicate and collaborate with the Scoutbee team, acting as a gatekeeper for security standards, processes and quality while ensuring the team has everything they need to deliver on our business goals
What you bring to our Beehive:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or comparable experience
- Experience with IT strategy development, in-depth knowledge of IT Ops processes
- In depth experience and knowledge with regards to our platforms: Google Workspace, Atlassian (Confluence & Jira), Jumpcloud, Miro and other cloud-based applications
- Good management practices for SaaS infrastructure
- A passion for setting things up correctly, a security & compliance mindset and the ability to structure your area of responsibility independently
- A friendly open nature, that encourages people to come to you with problems, and a willingness to guide users to best practices
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What's in it for you:
- Work with a team that is on a mission to revolutionize digital procurement - for better data, better decisions and a better world
- Contribute your ideas and work on challenging projects that will impact the future of modern procurement
- Virtual Stock Option Program for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
- Development budget and growth paths for your individual learning journey
- Hybrid working model with flexibility for remote work and onsite collaboration
- Benefits supporting your health and wellbeing (Urban Sports Club, Counseling through Better Help, company organized sports activities)
- Kindergarten grant, with priority selection for Kita in our Berlin building (right across the hall!)
- Unlimited access to German and English language courses via Lingoda, adapted to your level and availability
We'd love to hear from you!
At Scoutbee, we’re on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences so they can have a more accurate view of the world. This enables us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work. For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. If you’re worried that you don’t quite tick all the boxes, don’t be. We say that not knowing it all can actually be a good thing and we’re more than happy to support – and learn from – our new colleagues while they find their feet at Scoutbee.
Scoutbee is an equal opportunities employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Scoutbee’s market-leading supplier data platform empowers procurement professionals to enhance their master data, make better sourcing decisions, and find and onboard new suppliers from all over the world. Powered by AI and ML, Scoutbee enables faster end-to-end strategic sourcing projects with up to 90% less effort than traditional methods. If you’d like to find out more about what we do, and see what daily life at Scoutbee looks like, please feel free to visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.